|During Covid 19:|
|Presenting/Facilitating and Borrowing equipment / Materials during a Class|
In order to minimize passing germs on borrowed equipment like laptops, pens and pencil cases and markers, sticky notes….
We will have:
- Clear Masks for Presenters and masks for participants upon request.
- The pencil boxes with extra pens, pencils etc…will not be available during Covid 19 Restrictions.
- Participants and Presenters will wear masks during class
- 3 Desk Shields available for tables
- Microphones. No passing the microphone from person to person….Or have one person designated to walk table to table to hold the microphone.
- Only supply sticky notes, white boards, big paper, and tech equipment like projector, screen, microphones. Put all materials in the back of the room at the end of the day so we can sanitize them.
- Materials that are unable to be disinfected will be dated and rotated.
- Bring their own materials if they need something other what we are supplying.
- If a participant “borrows” an item, they keep it.
- We will not serve food during this time. Kitchenette is closed. Coffee and Ice Machines are not in service.
- Policy of no more self service of supplies and materials. Participants need to ask at the front desk if they need an item.